- 1 Latest Customer Reviews
- 2 What does PhenQ do?
- 3 The Science
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 PhenQ Facts
- 6 My Personal Results
- 7 Side Effects
- 8 Is PhenQ Safe?
- 9 PhenQ vs Phen375
- 10 Past Reviews
The official site is the ONLY retailer of PhenQ which provides the 60 day money-back guarantee.
Latest Customer Reviews
Below are real reviews from PhenQ users. Feel free to leave a rating if you have already tried this pill.
Found the one
I already tried over 10 brands, but nothing works like PhenQ. I can say it works a lot quicker than the others.
I had a consistent headache on the first few days, but since it started going away, I continued taking this pill, else I would have stopped on the first week.
I checked my weight after 7 days and realized I lost 3 pounds. That’s a lot in the first week!
I am confused right now. Not sure if I should doubt this product or myself. I have been using it for 2 weeks, now I’m not sure if I should order another bottle. I also still feel hungry all the time.
I am just on the first week of taking this and I’m very happy with the results. I lost a few pounds but that’s still better than nothing!
I noticed the increase in energy. Now I started exercising more per day. I will be buying more bottles!
Saved my wedding day
A day before my wedding day, I had to have my designer resize my wedding dress. I lost 12 pounds after 3 weeks of taking this pill.
I am so happy but I noticed that the weight loss is slowing down. Nevertheless, I am still losing weight continuously.
I am on my 3rd month now, and I lost a total of 32 pounds.
Lost 14 pounds
The first few weeks, I have been suffering from nasty headaches making me feel dizzy. It’s also hard to get up in the morning and go through my day.
I started feeling better lately, finally, after a month of using this. I also checked my weight today and I’m happy to have lost 14 pounds! Yay!
phenq rated 4.1/5 based on 25 reviews.
What does PhenQ do?
PhenQ targets several aspects of weight loss.
- It helps burn fat by boosting basal metabolic and thermogenic rates, resulting in more calories burned at rest.
- It stops fat production by inhibiting the process with special ingredients.
- It suppresses appetite, making it easier for you to consume less calories throughout the day.
- It boosts energy, allowing you to avoid the energy-dips that are usually caused by dieting.
- It maintains your mood during your weight loss journey with its mood-enhancing properties.
The trademarked formula in the PhenQ pills is called a-Lacys Reset. This formula has been studied in clinical trials and has been shown to decrease body weight and body fat, and increase muscle mass. Compared to a placebo control group, people taking a-Lacys Reset:
- Lost 7.24% of their body fat
- Lost 3.44% of their body weight
- Increased 3.80% of their muscle mass
PhenQ contains the following:
- Capsimax Powder: Capsicum (the pepper genus of plants) and Piperine (black pepper) have strong thermogenic properties which turn up body heat, helping you slim down by burning more fat.
- Calcium Carbonate: Studies have shown that calcium can stop cells from storing fat, encouraging them to burn the fat instead.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium is an essential natural mineral found in meat, vegetables, and whole grains. It has been shown to help the body control blood-sugar levels and therefore curbing carbohydrate and sugar cravings.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant which increases alertness, focus, and reduces fatigue, which can help you get more out of your exercise routine. It can also increase thermogenesis and boost the fat burning process, which will increase weight loss.
- Nopal: Nopal is a cactus plant which is high in fibre, which will help you control your hunger and cravings. It is also rich in amino acids which provide energy, and helps reduce fluid retention throughout the body.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate: L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in foods such as red meat, nuts, and green vegetables. It helps boost the fat-burning process and increases your energy levels.
- Made from 100% natural vegetarian and vegan ingredients
- Suitable for men and women. Do not take PhenQ if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- No side effects have been reported so far. However, if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or take any prescription medications, consult with your doctor before starting PhenQ.
- PhenQ does not interfere with oral contraceptives.
My Personal Results
I have been using PhenQ regularly for three months now. With just 30 minutes of daily exercise, I was able to lose 38 pounds. That is an average of more than 12 pounds per month.
I don’t feel pressured at all, and I don’t worry about my weight much during those three months. PhenQ helped me cut back on eating too much and snacking a lot.
Ever since losing more than 50 pounds, I have more energy and I noticed that my hair and skin look healthier.
Unlike other weight loss supplements, PhenQ does not contain any Beta 2 antagonist and steroids. However, although it is an all-natural supplement, a few users have complained about the following side effects because of PhenQ’s caffeine content:
Is PhenQ Safe?
PhenQ is generally safe to use. I haven’t experienced any negative side effects while using the product, but it is not safe for individuals who are pregnant and are under 18 years old.
If you are diabetic, it is best to speak with your doctor first before taking PhenQ as it contains chromium picolinate that can affect your sugar levels and may interact with your medication.
PhenQ vs Phen375
PhenQ is a great solution and is a well-known natural supplement for individuals who want to lose a little bit of weight. Phen375 is another safe weight loss supplements but is mainly targeted to individuals who have been struggling with unhealthy weight.
Phen375 has made its own identity by helping people gradually lose weight in a healthy manner. Both these supplements can be bought without a doctor’s prescription.
Read older PhenQ reviews below.
Expect some headache
PhenQ is definitely worth the price. I lost some pounds, and I am thankful for that because I can’t lose weight on my own. But I feel sick all the time – always tired and dizzy.
I hate the headaches the most. They are the worst. If these side effects go away, then I can rate this with 10 stars if I can. But right now, I’m still hoping for that to happen.
Exercise will boost the effects
This stuff works. I can say you can lose weight with PhenQ without exercise, but that is if you're ok with losing just 1 pound a week.
If you want to maximize your expenses with buying this supplement, it would be better to exercise daily.
I am overweight and I lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks with a 1-hour daily exercise.
The best I ever taken
I lost 2 kilograms on the first week. I have already tried a lot of supplements, and nothing works like PhenQ.
My appetite was suppressed on the first day, and I don’t snack a lot anymore. Whenever I feel like wanting to eat something, I grab an apple and munch on it.
If you really want to lose weight, don’t just depend on supplements, you have to help yourself, too.
I still work out 5 times a week, and I lessened my chips consumption. In fact, I don’t crave on junk foods anymore since I started taking PhenQ.
I just recently received my one-month supply and took my dose for today. I love that the shipping was fast and the bottle was packed nicely.
Took my dose for today and so far feeling good. I’m looking forward to seeing myself lose weight.
Dizziness on the first week
I have been on PhenQ for more than 1 month now. The first week was not very nice as I have been feeling tired and dizzy. I also had an upset stomach but it slowly went away in the second week.
I lost 7 pounds on the 30th day so I can say that it truly works. You just have to get through the first week.